Friday, November 19, 2010

Ready for the Weekend

TGIF!  It's been a crazy week at work and I am looking forward to a low-key weekend...going to a movie (Harry Potter because I'm a kid/nerd at heart) and packing for my upcoming trip to London next week.  Packing for a 5-day trip overseas can be a bit overwhelming but they key is to stay within the same color scheme (black is usually easiest) and pack lots of layers.  I'll let you know how it goes once I've finished!  One item I bought today but WISH I had gotten earlier to bring with me is this amazingly cozy sweater from Lands End Canvas.  It's a great piece to wear on the airplane since it's basically a blanket.  I actually already have it in beige and it was one of my better online purchases.  Check them out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment