Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gilt-y Pleasure

I have a serious shopping addiction.  It's a little out of control but I consider it to be a hobby.  Because my salary does not allow for frequent trips to Barney's, Neiman Marcus or Saks, I make due with all of the amazing discounted sites that are available now.  At 10AM, my co-worker Juliann and I (we sit 5 feet apart and share a passion for fashion), click refresh to 3 of our favorites: Hautelook, Ruelala and One Kings Lane.  The first two are mainly clothing and accessory related and the latter is a home goods site.  I have found some of my favorite and nicest wardrobe pieces from those sites.  At 11AM, round two begins.  Gilt goes on sale and they tend to have the best variety of upscale clothing, home goods and even vacation deals.  If you know your general size then these sites allow you to get all the steals and deals with the click of a mouse!  A caveat...you must be quick to click!





No comments:

Post a Comment