Friday, November 12, 2010

A Hairy Issue

I have to admit that I get lazy during the work week when it comes to washing, blow drying and curling my hair.  First, it's actually better to NOT wash your hair everyday because it strips the natural oils from your hair making it brittle and damaged.  Second, I discovered the product that changed my life and I can't say enough good things about it. Klorane is a dry shampoo with oat milk that literally makes the greasiest of locks look like a freshly quaffed 'do.  Being a brunette makes it a little more difficult to use this white spray but the trick is to spray it on, let it sit for a minute and then firmly massage into your head.  I've made it a staple in my morning (and sometimes evening) routine but the problem is it is hard to find in stores.  Your best bet is to buy it from drugstore.com.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment