Monday, November 29, 2010

Across the Pond

Apologies for the delay in posting but I returned last night from spending Thanksgiving with my family in London.  Fortunately and unfortunately, my brother, his wife and my adorable 7 month old nephew live there so I made the most of my time with them while I was visiting.  We didn't get out as much as we normally do when in town but it is always exhilarating to be in Europe, sipping a latte at a cafe, drinking wine at lunch and taking in the charming views. It's definitely more difficult to go shopping on Kings Road or stroll through the Portobello Market with a baby in tow so I managed to only take a few pictures of the neighborhood where my brother lives.  It is an area called Primrose Hill, clad with pastel homes and a quaint main road lined with miniature versions of every shop imaginable...the local butcher, grocer, baker and pub.  I already miss it!





No comments:

Post a Comment