Thursday, January 13, 2011

Studying Abroad

The Second Semester of my Junior year of college was spent studying in Valencia, Spain with two of my closest friends.  I was very fortunate to spend four months of my life submerged in another culture, speaking and learning the language as well as navigating my way around Europe.  Every now and then I look back at my pictures and realize what an incredible experience that was and I wanted to share some of my favorite memories from my travels.  There is something to be said for learning outside of a classroom; it forces you to grow up and become responsible for yourself while maturing in a way that no textbook can teach.
Valencia, Spain
A fountain in the City Centre
Bullfighting in Valencia
 La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain
 
The Gaudi Apartments in Barcelona, Spain
 Temple Bar in Dublin, Ireland
 Dublin
 Dublin
 Las Meninas at El Prado in Madrid
 Madrid, Spain
 Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
 The Louvre in Paris
 Tour Eiffel

No comments:

Post a Comment