Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In the Closet

Organization in your home is the key to feeling organized in all other aspects of your life.  Some may call it OCD, but I prefer to call my obsession with being neat and clean the "catharsis of clutter".  There is something to be said for walking into your house after a long day at work and having a nicely made bed, spotless counter and knowing everything is in its rightful place.

Let's start with the closet.  Some of my musts include jewelry organization (I hate when all of my necklaces get tangled together!), drawer dividers, color coordination, clear plastic shoe boxes and "slimmy hangers." 
The "slimmy" hangers save so much room!

Perfect for organizing jewelry

More jewelry compartments

Just a few pairs of my shoes neatly organized 

1 comment:

  1. can you please come organize my life??? I just can't seem it get it right :)

    ReplyDelete