Monday, January 3, 2011

Interior Decorator of the Year!

This may seem like I'm picking favorites but my Mom is the best Interior Decorator I know.  She never had professional training or went to school for decorating which makes her even more impressive.  Two years ago my parents moved from Chicago to Florida and took on a project of gutting their new house.  It's amazing what the before and after looks like.  I wish I had my Mom's ability to take a space and completely rehab it as well as making a blank canvas into a work of art.  Here is an ode to my Mom, Yvette:

Living room BEFORE
Living room AFTER
 Kitchen BEFORE
Kitchen AFTER
 Family Room BEFORE
Family Room AFTER
 Master Bedroom BEFORE
Master Bedroom After



 Guest Bedroom #1 BEFORE
Guest Bedroom #1 AFTER



 Guest Bedroom #2 BEFORE
Guest Bedroom #2 AFTER



 Pool Area BEFORE
Pool Area AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment