Friday, April 15, 2011

Stella & Dot

Last night was the kick-off to my Stella & Dot venture/career.  It is an amazing jewelry line that I happened to stumble across and I love everything about it!  From everyday delicate necklaces and earrings to bold statement pieces, the line is affordable and unique.  I decided to invest my free time into hosting trunk shows for them as a "Stylist" and I couldn't be happier that this opportunity came about.  Part of the reasoning for starting this blog was my attempt at self-discovery and sharing little breakthroughs along the way.  I got tinges of excitement and butterflies when I read about the company and it was the first time, in a long time, that I felt really sure about something business-wise.  It's my creative outlet after sitting in front of a computer all day and an amazing way to spend time with friends while trying on gorgeous jewelry and making money.  What more could a girl ask for?




No comments:

Post a Comment