Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Designer Spotlight: Rebecca Minkoff

Does anyone else struggle to find the perfect purse?  The options are endless these days.  You have the hobo, satchel, handbag, clutch, cross-body, bucket, etc. etc. etc.  And all that doesn't include different designers, fabrics and colors!  Overwhelming, right?  Amidst all of these decisions I decided to bite the bullet with a Rebecca Minkoff bag and settled on a Black Mini Nikki Hobo.  It's the perfect size and fits beautifully on my shoulder.  The quality and detail is impeccable and even the interior of the bag has an adorable pattern so when you spill a drop of makeup on the inside it vanishes.  Now that I have my basic black bag I am saving up for something a little more adventurous!




1 comment:

  1. Great taste, CC. I just bought the second one you featured in tan last weekend. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete