Thursday, March 17, 2011

Solo Shot = Humility

I hate taking pictures by myself.  It's incredibly awkward when you have no one's waist to wrap your arm around and it's not like I'm going to frame a picture of myself in my apartment.  In any case, my favorite blogs showcase their fashion of the day in these solo shoots and if I want to have my blog taken seriously then I'll need to get over my fear of how to pose and where to put my hands.

I wore this outfit to dinner with my parents the other night and the warmer weather allowed me to break out colors other than black and gray.  Navy isn't as cumbersome as black, right?  Baby steps, people.



  

 Blazer from H&M
Top by Hanna G
J Brand Jeans
Vintage Gucci Purse
Booties from Zara

2 comments:

  1. Yaayyyy for outfit posts! SO cute and can't wait for more=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love it!!!!
    great style
    follow u now!
    xoxo=P

    ReplyDelete