Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another Reason to Order Online

I don't mind grocery shopping.  In fact, the days/nights where I can go and slowly push the cart down each aisle can be somewhat relaxing to me.   The part of grocery shopping that I don't enjoy is when you have to stock up on Paper Towels, Detergent, Shampoo, Dishwasher Fluid, etc.  How am I supposed to carry all of that in addition to my groceries??  That's why I am so excited to try Soap.com ...it's the one-stop shop for everything household and beauty.  Expect your items to be delivered in 1-2 days and enjoy 20% off your first order with the code: CHICAGO.  Get more savings with their "savingscenter" page!

1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS use soap.com! Even though I live 2 blocks from a Target. Who wants to walk home with a economy size pack of tp?

    ReplyDelete