Monday, February 28, 2011

And the Oscar goes to...

The 83rd Academy Awards were on last night and I mainly watched it for the fashion...let's be honest, I don't really care who wins for visual effects and set design, although I was thrilled to see Christian Bale win for Best Supporting Actor and Natalie Portman for Best Actress.  Both well-deserved.

We saw alot of red on the Red Carpet this year as well as nudes, lace, and less dramatic ballgowns compared to years past.  For the most part I was impressed by everyone's' choice and as always there were the disappointments and the "what were they thinking" dresses.

Picks for Best Dressed 
 The color was stunning on her!
 Does Gwyneth ever look bad?
 One of the nude trends at its best
Always classy and a body to die for!

Picks for Worst Dressed
 Tacky
 I hated the neckline and the necklace
 I mean...
It bothered me that she kept saying this was "built" for her

No comments:

Post a Comment