Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Make Me Up Before you Go-Go

It is the start of a cold, long week but I was treated to a "personal day" yesterday and did some Mother/Daughter shopping around the city. My friends and I were recently talking about how we feel like we need some makeup help because our skin has changed with age. On my day off I visited the Nars counter at Barneys and had the most amazing makeup artist. She understood that I was looking for some everyday makeup and application help and gave me some amazing tips.  The first thing she told me was that my under eye area was very dry and dabbed some nourishing cream to absorb before applying anything.  I was told to use this in the morning and at night.  Then she taught me a trick that makes your makeup look flawless...apply the Nars Palm Beach bronzing stick to your cheeks and then smooth around to give a nice warm glow.  After this you apply your cover up and then bronzer or blush on top.  Such a dream!  I walked away with some great products and an everyday, minimal and fresh face.
Nars Medium Foundation
Like a kid in a candy shop!
Nars Palm Beach Bronzing Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment