Thursday, December 16, 2010

Color Me Bronze

I have an affinity for looking tan, er a slight shade of tan, and I couldn't do it alone.  My partner in crime is L'Oreal Sublime Bronze and I swear by it.  Over the years I have tried EVERY single self-tanning product that was written up, recommended and the rest gave me a streaky, orange look that is unflattering to say the least.  L'Oreal is colored so you can see where you are putting it and it also has a bit of sparkle for those special nights out.  My routine usually happens on a Friday morning to ensure a tan in my weekend wear:
  1. I take a shower and use body scrub to slough off the dead skin and do a thorough shave.  
  2. After I have toweled off I begin to apply the tanner.  You MUST make sure to rub it in!  
  3. When you are finished self-tanning (this is the most important step) use a heavy cream lotion, I use Cetaphil in the tub, to mix in on the elbows, ankles, knees and anywhere you may have streaked.  
  4. Once that is done make sure to wash your hands with soap and water.  Eight hours later you are sun-kissed and fresh-faced!  I like to take a shower to rinse off the tanner smell before going out.
Available at your nearest drugstore for $10.79

Available at your nearest drugstore for $11.49 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment